The Institute for In Vitro Sciences, Inc. is a non-profit research and testing laboratory dedicated to the advancement of in vitro (non-animal) methods worldwide. Founded in 1997, IIVS has worked with industry and government agencies to implement in vitro testing strategies that limit animal use while supplying key information for product safety and efficacy decisions.
Whether you are just beginning to use in vitro tests or you have integrated non-animal methods within your testing programs, IIVS will provide the scientific resources and expertise you need. Our laboratory team has extensive experience, not only in serving the testing needs of diverse clients, but also in conducting in vitro assay validation studies. Our familiarity with an array of different in vitro test systems enables us to provide contract testing services using the optimum assays to answer specific product safety and efficacy questions.
- What’s New
- Korea MAFRA Plan to Phase Out Animal Testing Still Needs Formal Approval
- Slides Available from the PISC/Chemical Watch Webinar Series on the Use of Alternative Methods for REACH
- EURL ECVAM Releases its Strategy for the Use of Alternative Methods for Acute Systemic Toxicity Testing
- Korea Bans Animal Testing on Finished Cosmetic Products
- Complaints Against ECHA's Failure to Minimize Testing on Animals Upheld
- European Association Supports Production of Training Videos for Non-Animal Tests